Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chase Lester Photography

Well here I am! A fresh, new blog for the world to read. I recently decided to jump on board with the blogging. My name is Chase Lester. I am a professional photographer that lives in Utah. I have shot mainly portraits and weddings, but dont mind stepping out side of those bounds when the client has a certain request of something to be photographed, such as other types of events. I love to take pictures. Its a fun way to express myself! I would love to do some pictures for you, or you and your family. Fall is a great time to have your family portrait taken! The colors wont last much longer though. Hope to see you around the blog!

I cant leave without showing you a pic! This is a unique self protrait of myself (plenty of work to be shown from clients to come though!

Would you like a unique self portrait like this? Come up with an idea and lets make it happen!

No comments: