Monday, November 23, 2009

Family...

Isn't family just great? Especially this time of year. This coming Thursday is Thanksgiving and I sure have a ton to be thankful for. For one, I am thankful for my wife. She is amazing. We are due to have our first child this coming June. Something we have been waiting for, for longer then nine months. I am thankful for her and a family that puts up with my photography all the time. I love to shoot. I am thankful for my family. They all have been there for my wife and I this past year more then ever. Willing to help out where needed. I am thankful for the gift of photography and the talent to be able to share that with many others. I love looking at life through the lens and plan on sharing this view with all that I can for the rest of my life. I am thankful to my God, who makes each day a blessing! Without him in my life, I would not be able to share the gift of photography. Here are a few pictures that I recently took. The first one is my beautiful wife and the other two are of my beautiful niece. Thanks for reading! What are you thankful for?



No comments: