Saturday, April 10, 2010

100/365 Triple Digits!!!

Wow. A 100 days of faithfully taking a picture every day and posting! Crazy to think I have gone this far and still going strong! I wont lie, its been hard some days to think of ideas. But those days are going to happen. So we just keep moving forward! Crazy to think I am in the triple digits. Thanks for everyone that has been keeping a watch on my photos and made a comment or sent a message about it. I love the support and it sure has been fun!

I had this crazy idea today that would probably have taken all day to shoot and edit, and I really had not time for that, so I collaborated with my wife and came up with a simpler solution! I waited in the car with our dog while my wife went in to purchase these three balloons and also a huge birthday balloon for our little niece who just turned three. When my wife came out with the balloons, both of the zero balloons came off the string and were carried away by the wind! Apparently the store people didn't tie them too well. My wife went in and said "here are the strings, can I get more balloons". They were kind enough to replace them. This time she walked out with the zeros in a huge bag so they could not do the same thing again.

Also look for my website to be up soon http://www.chaselester.com it should be up in the next couple of days. But please mind the newness of the site. Things will still be getting organized and photos added and dropped as I get it looking how I want it to. But I am excited for it to be up as it has said "coming soon" for quite sometime now. Now for the photo!

No comments: