Wednesday, May 26, 2010

142-145/365 Catchen up again

Well once again, I am playing catch up on the blog! I have still taken a photo every day but have been slacking on loading them so here we go!

Day 142- I had a wedding that I shot on this day! It was my first Greek Orthodox Wedding. It was very interesting and fun to see how the ceremony was! Then after I shot at the reception. Day 142 is a photo of me at the reception. There was a girl there that kept asking me if she could take a photo. So I finally put the strap around her neck so she would not drop it. This is one of the photos she took, and I thought I would use it for my 365!



Well day 143 I finally got the baby's room all cleaned out with my studio stuff and moved into a bigger space to shoot in! It took quite some time to get it all cleaned, but now I have a space and so does the baby!



Day 144- Sometimes I feel like a real nerd. The glasses are 3D glasses that I took the lenses out of. I got the glasses a while back when I went and saw Avatar with my dad.



Day 145- Well, the studio lights that I have been using since the first of the year are actually on loan from my brother in law. He has now requested them back. So I wont get to use them for much longer. Its ok though because I ordered a whole studio set up and its on its way! So I will only be without lights for a day or two if any! Here are the lights that I have been using

No comments: