Monday, July 19, 2010

189-200/365

Well today we reached another milestone in the 365 day project. Its day 200 today. So I thought since its been about 12 days since I last caught up on my posting. I would do it today! I am such a slacker... so here we go from day 189!

Day 189

The power went out this day for quite sometime. So I had to improvise in my studio. So using a flashlight, I did this:



Day 190

With my lil boy:



Day 191

I got in a fight with myself... It was not a fun experience



Day 192

Played some bball with my dad and bro on this day. The pic could be much better I will admit. But it was getting dark and I wanted to incorporate some motion into the photo



Day 193

Been so tired lately, It would be awesome if I could have two days of strait sleep!



Day 194

Yummy gummy in my tummy!



Day 195

Dirty mouth? Clean it up!



Day 196

I have felt so like this lately. Nothing seems to be flowing to me. I just get down on myself sometimes and wish I was more creative...



Day 197

My dog knows how to play Light as a feather, Stiff as a board!



Day 198

Droid X!!! Got one for my wife and I



Day 199

Well as the photo describes.... Brainfart! Seem to be getting a few of these lately



Day 200

Wow, can you believe its already day 200 this year?!? Crazy isnt it? Well I have been a bit down on myself lately. I am a very tough critic towards my own work. Not only with my 365 project but also client work. Also wishing I could move things along somehow with getting more clients and such. I am really ready to be done with my day job. But until photography can cut that bill then I will be doing both! I saw this idea from another amazing photographer Steve Hansen and the idea seemed to click, because I have strugled lately with my own work and how critical I am wondering if it is really good or not. So I decided to give his idea a spin and try and make it towards how I have felt lately.




Thanks for stopping in. I really wish I could get back on track with posting everyday! Hope you enjoy looking at my photos as much as I enjoy shooting them! Want some work done for you or/and your family? Shoot me a message to chaselesterphotography@gmail.com or call at 801-403-7875 to set up a consultation!

No comments: