Saturday, April 3, 2010

93/365

What a great day! It was really kinda busy though. But I got some pictures done for my end of semester school project. I am doing it on family. So I am taking portraits of each family member individually to show the uniqueness of each person in the family. So I was able to get some of the family shot on my wife's side today. After I was done with all the portraits today this was an idea I was wanting to shoot for a while now. The last time my wife was in the picture for me was 55 days ago and here she is again much more pregnant! Things are going well. She is not so much on bed rest as she used to be, but she still is on a somewhat bed rest. She is now 31 weeks along, so not too much longer to go... Well here she is with me for day 93!

1 comment:

Brena and Jered said...

You two are funny. Great idea for a picture.