Thursday, June 10, 2010

155-160/365

Does it bug all of you that I have become horrible about updating lately? Well it bugs me too. Ever since the baby came I have fallen out of the habit of uploading my daily photo. I am still remaining faithful with the daily photo. Its a way of expressing myself and a way to keep my creativity going. Here are the last five days. Hopefully I will get on uploading from day to day again. Just bare with the lack of updating everyday! Thanks for viewing and stopping by!

Day 155--
Stinky dipers! Truth be told, he is not too stinky yet. Just though this would be funny!



Day 156--
Just trying out the power settings on the lights. I can get the power very low, which is a good thing! But they also have plenty of power if I need that. But with the lower settings of power I can get pictures with a blurry background. This can be seen here with me zoomed up on my face. As you can see, the blurriness starts to fall on the photo right outside of the focus of the eyes.



Day 157--
I bit into an apple and it bit back!



Day 158--
This idea came to me via my Aunt Renee. She said I should try something with pigs flying. This is what I came up with!



Day 159-- The Queen!!!
I have had this idea for quite sometime. I just didnt have a chess set to do this photo. But I was able to borrow one and I am really happy with how this turned out! I am very competitive in chess you know. Especially when playing against myself!



Day 160--

Well this is the type of style I have been working on lately. But now I decided to try and get all the way through the whole process. Going back on my 365 project the past week or so, you will see that I have edited myself (the subject not the background) like this in a few photos. But this is the entire process finished. What do you think? You can view it larger here.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: