Monday, June 21, 2010

days 161-171 Catching up again....

Ok lets do some catching up on the posting. Each photo was taken on the numbered day shown

Day 161

Tag, your it!



Day 162

I dont really know what I was doing here, I guess the light was mesmerizing.



Day 163

I am watching you!



Day 164

Family photo! This was a very impromptu shot, per my mothers request. I would much rather plan out a day to do a better location and better shot. Oh well. Heres to you mother!



Day 165

Homemade Pizza! Need I say more?



Day 166

This is how I have felt lately. Not fun at all! Dang allergies



Day 167

Bouncing light! This was done with a bouncy ball that lights up!



Day 168

www.chaselester.com Have you been there yet? Go check it out!



Day 169

Light painting with a nightlight purchased from Ikea! It changes colors!



Day 170

My spoon is too big! This is a photo prop my wife purchased for me last week to use when I do my infant shots! The first client I had loved the prop! And the photo turned out awesome for her too!



Day 171

Satch. This is a brand new local Skateboard and snowboard company. They have a line of tshirts and also skate decks right now for purchase. I am doing their product shots for them. Check em out here!



Thanks for stopping by and checking my daily project out! Have any favs or just feel like leaving a comment? Dont be shy!

No comments: