Monday, August 30, 2010

233/365

Well I went on a vacation for a little over a week and put off my 365 while on vacation. So I am picking up right where I left off. Here is the continuation.

Breast Cancer is on my mind today. I have a friend who's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is 15 years old! That is major young to get any type of cancer. My wife and I decided we would support Breast Cancer awareness. I have seen these bracelets around that say "I love boobies (keep a breast)" My wife and I both bought one from a local store. Which all the sales go to the cause. If you are interested in a bracelet or to check out more, go to www.keep-a-breast.org/ and to check out what there is to purchase you can access it from the website or go here: www.loserkids.com/category-exec/category_id/189

No comments: