Sunday, August 29, 2010

day 222-232/365

Well, I have been on vacation for a week now. Finally back to being off vacation. Though, I postponed my 365 project by a week, for while I was away. These photos here, are from before my week vacation. And now I will pick up starting tomorrow where I left off when I left on vacation. Hopefully being able to upload everyday instead of taking the photo and putting it on hold till I have like 10 photos or so to upload from a weeks worth. Not promising anything though as school is starting up and I have some major hard classes to get through. So here is the last before my vacation. Then expect my 365 to pick back up tomorrow with the new photo and continuing on!

Day 222

Its very awesome how my son will just sleep like this. My wife took this photo as we both were catching up on some much needed zzzz's



Day 223

I was in the mood during this time to do some black and white photos (as you will see in the next few phots)



Day 224

Another Black and White photo. I love the look of black and white. So over these days I decided to see if I could make some photos that portrayed emotion



Day 225

Though this one is not black and white, there is some emotion stated here. I wanted to work on this photo a bit more with putting something in the darkness there in the distance. LIke stars or something. But time flew by and I didnt finish it. Maybe someday I will



Day 226

I must be emotion week. The final outcome of this photo here I like very much. Very edgy and the light is really nice.



Day 227

With all the low key black and white photos here, I decided to do a high key black and white.



Day 228

To beard or not to beard....That is the question



Day 229

Oakley contracted with me to do a series of photos. Well ok, they really did not. This is just the shirt I wear while shredding it up on the wakeboard!



Day 230

I love a good pair of Aviators, as you will see in the next few photos. I guess I just wanted to show them off



Day 231

Another Aviator photo. I found this pair on my dads boat after he bought it from my grandfather. This pair must have been in the boat from the late 90's



Day 232

And the big relaxing day before the vacation! Just lounged around and packed up a bit. I love lounging in a good pair of scrubs

2 comments:

Brena and Jered said...

Great photos this time around. I really like the low key black and white.

Team Worner said...

haha, to beard or not to beard?