Tuesday, March 9, 2010

68/365 Two faced

I like a challenge and as you can see, there was some post edit work needed to accomplish this photo. Though this is a first time attempt, I think it looks ok. But I know there is probably an easier way to do this, and possibly a way to make this look even better. Though it was a fun idea I think. Lighting is fun to play with too. Every day I try to think of the lighting in a way that might help the photo look cool. That is the type of photographer I am. I love light and I try to incorporate it in every image, whether its for myself or a client, in such a way that it draws the eye in or maybe just adds a bit something to the photo. Lighting is so much fun because you can take a complete white background and the way you light the scene you can make the background look grey, such as shown in this photo. Believe it or not, that is a white background, but through lighting and camera settings, it appears grey. I do this in a lot of my self portraits. I think the grey helps the actual subject pop a bit more when the subject is lit properly. Well here is the photo for today!

No comments: