Saturday, March 27, 2010

86/365

Busy busy day. We are trying to move my studio space into a new area because when the baby is born he is taking the studio space I am currently working in (our spare bedroom)! So we were cleaning out some room for me to move all my stuff into so I can still shoot my 365 and clients. After gathering things to donate to DI (kinda like Good Will, but its a Utah local business that resells used stuff for cheap), we went grocery shopping. Dinner was also on me tonight for almost my whole family. I fed eight of us from a restaurant I recently did some photography work for. Then we went to my wife's sister's home and we watched a movie with her and her husband. So while at their house I set up a light and had my brother in law pull the trigger of me and my little niece. HIGH FIVE!!!

No comments: