Sunday, March 21, 2010

80/365

If you were deaf you would know what I was yelling. Well this was a fun picture to do. My wife was kind enough to help me all day today to accomplish my color assignment for school. This was one of the color ideas, but I used my wife for the actual school shot. We worked for a while in the studio doing different product shots. We also have one final one to shoot tomorrow which is the show stopper (hopefully). I will be using some of the shots in my actual portfolio and website (when I have it up). Some of the shots are very eye catching (I think). I will have to post some of them on here soon so all of you can see what I am talking about. Anyways, here is the fun shot for day 80! No editing what so ever. Those are christmas lights by the way.

3 comments:

Team Worner said...

It doesn't really look like you are yelling, more like opening your mouth, still a cute pic lol :)

Chase said...

Maybe more like singing loudly?

Team Worner said...

Yes, singing is a possibility :)