Monday, March 15, 2010

74/365 Puppet

Sometimes this is how I feel. Tied down to life. I cant wait for the day when I can shoot photography full time. Well you wont get too many pictures like this because of how long it takes. This is three separate photos edited into one. The first is the background, which was the easiest one. Its a texture layer from a fellow flickr member who has tons of free textures if you are a photoshop person. The next photo was the trunk. I shot the trunk, made it taller in photoshop, isolated it from the white background I shot it on, and then added it to the texture background. Then shot myself on white and edited the white out. Put myself in the position you see and added strings. Quite the task for the final product. All done today. What do you think? I would love to hear from you!