Friday, February 5, 2010

36/365

This is my picture for the 365 days weekly photo contest over at flickr. The theme this week was motion. Well yet again this week we have a knife, and also some sort of food. Here it is a papaya. Yum. We ate it with our dinner too. Out of all the pictures that are submitted in the week, only five are selected to vote on. You can head over to Stephen's blog to see the five selected tomorrow and vote for your favorite. The voting ends sunday night and the winner announced monday along with a new challenge for the week. I won week two with this photo. Since I won week two I however don't think that I can be up for nomination till next week's contest because of the rule over in the contest. But it was a fun photo to do anyways. Here it is....enjoy!

No comments: