Sunday, February 14, 2010

45/365

Happy Valentines day! Cupid was out working hard today. If he did not shoot you this year, I am sure he will next year. Did any of you do anything special? I made steak for dinner, and boy was it a adventure. We were out of gas in the grill and instead of getting more we decided to broil them. So I was watching the steak broil, and I guess the oven expands when it gets hot, so I pulled the rack out to flip the steak and the rack fell causing one of the steaks to fly off the pan to a lower rack in the oven. After all the commotion, we finally got to sit down and enjoy our V-day dinner. We did top off the night with yummy brownie crepes, with strawberries and whipped cream and yummy carmel sauce. Delish!!! Well I did catch cupid in the act of shooting someone, here he is:



out takes:

Cupid after a long days work:



3 comments:

Stephers said...

Oh my goodness. You are one brave cupid!!!!! So glad you were able to enjoy Valentine's Day with your sweetie :)

Brena and Jered said...

Wow! It's quite funny seeing the FINAL product after watching all of the making. No offense, but you are one really hairy cupid!

Chase said...

@Stephers- Embarrassingly brave...

@Brena and Jer- Yes very hairy, Cupid is hairy, didnt you know? :)