Wednesday, February 17, 2010

48/365

Well its Wednesday, and I am about to endure my four hour long film class. But before I do so, I will please your eyes with a photo. I am very happy the way this turned out. I was kinda a quick thing because I was really busy today. But after shooting it and seeing the result, I must say it turned out very nice. This guitar was/is my Dad's. I took it from his house (borrowed) so I could learn it. Have not got to far with it, but I can strum a few songs. Keyboard is my main thing! My dad has a really nice acoustic guitar at his house, so I dont feel to bad having this one.

I am kinda excited for the coming two weeks though. I have quite a bit of shoots. And once again in a week, my wife and I get to go see the baby. She will be 25 weeks along! We have beaten the odds so far and now we have made it into baby viability! So the chance of the baby surviving if she has to give birth went from no chance to there being a chance. They cant save a baby till its 24 weeks along. But they thought she would have lost the baby long ago. We definitely have seen a miracle!

Keep coming back for more 365 day pictures and posts! Also for pics of client work! I am also excited for the launch of my website soon http://www.chaselester.com Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! I LOVE the light here. I always wanted to do something like this (not with the guitar, of course) but I can't get the lightning right :)
Is it shot in a studio?

Chase said...

Yes it is a studio shot. Black background, with a light up above me to my right (camera left) With a honey comb grid on it, which controls the spread of your light. The light is angled down at me.

Brena and Jered said...

This, again, would be great lighting for a mommy-to-be photo of your wife. Nice shot. I like this one.