Friday, February 19, 2010

50/365

Well, we have made it half way to triple digits today of 365 days of self portraits. What a ride its been so far. Some days its been very hard to think of an idea to shoot and other days I have an idea and go for it! I have been pleased so far with the results! What about all of you? Are there favorites? Are you enjoying my photos everyday? Or maybe I just bore you. Well whatever it is, this self project has already in a short 50 days helped me understand lighting better then before shooting everyday with studio lights. I have more confidence with clients when shooting them and in turn been able to capture some really awesome pics of clients! I have had more notice to my work, and in turn will have some really cool shoots coming up for clients! Today I had this fine idea! What do you think? View bigger here!

No comments: