Tuesday, February 23, 2010

54/365

I am going to let you peak into the mind of Chase. You ready? So on my way out the door for school tonight, I was thinking to myself of what I could do for the photo tonight after I get out of class and back home. Since I wake up very early for work, I try to have the idea going into the studio of what to shoot so I dont get stuck playing around forever in the studio. Well as I am walking out the door, I see a banana, and think, "huh, that could make a funny smile. I am sure you have seen someone stick a banana up to their mouths simulating a smile. So the picture idea was set. Or was it? Well as the night progressed at school, my mind kept going back to the banana, saying to myself "well I cant just hold it up to my mouth and look at the camera, how lame is that?" I wanted my hands free, so toothpicks came right to mind, just put a couple in the banana and bite down one them and there ya go! No holding the banana up to your mouth!. Well, I was set. I was on my way home to capture a fun picture with a banana. But wait, thats not it, my mind was still processing. "Well a banana is not like a full smile, its kinda a bit like Mona Lisa's smile". So I thought I would try and dress myself up like Mona Lisa and look at the camera just like she is in the painting, and I would photoshop me onto this background just like the painting. So I get home, I am dead tired. I eat some dinner, and guess what. I have to get up in six hours. So to dress myself and photoshop I wont be getting to bed at least for another hour. So you dont get banana Mona Lisa tonight. I might try it some time down the road when I dont have to wake up early. Well thanks for reading if you made it this far! Thanks for stopping by! Heres lookin' at you:

No comments: