Friday, January 1, 2010

1/365 day project

With the beginning of the new year, brings the beginning of a new project. The 365 day project. I first stumbled upon the idea of the project from a very creative photographer, Stephen Poff. He started doing this a few years back and the idea caught on with many others. You can go here to see many photos of his, especially his 365 day project photos from years back.
The main idea behind the project is to take one photo a day for a year of yourself, a self portrait, and write something like a daily journal. I decided to give this idea a try and see what kind of creative pictures I can come up with this year on a day to day basis. Though this will not be too much of a walk in the park, it will be fun to look back in 364 days at what the year brought. So stop on by day to day to see the 365 picture of the day.
Today brought this picture below, a kinda "What did I take on?" picture. Thats what I feel like with this project anyways. But a commitment like this, I believe, will help me get some ideas to stay creative, and also help me grow as a photographer and an artist. Life is busy as it is, but this will be fun. So lets see what each day brings! I will continue to talk about my other photography ventures on this blog also, so click that follow blog button and come back every day! Leave a comment! Have a question? Send me a message.

No comments: