Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/365

I was shooting around for my assignment for school and had to shoot in tungsten lighting. Though you cant see the effect of the tungsten light in here because I edited the photo from the orange light to what it looks like now, it was originally orange. Shooting under tungsten light will leave an orange color on your photos if you dont set your camera correctly. Same goes for shooting under fluorescent lights, except you will get a green tint color on your photos. So make sure you camera white balance is set correctly for the correct light you are shooting in. Well here is the portrait from today. My camera is pretty much glued to my face lately (ask my wife)...

2 comments:

golf4birds said...

not my favorite... you phoned this one in......

Team Worner said...

is that mom's bathroom?? hahaha