Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365

Today I had a very hard time thinking of what I wanted to do for my picture. So I just went into the studio and played with the lights till I liked something. I think this turned out pretty nice for just messing around with lighting set ups. I have never done this set up before, so there is still some tweaking to do if I try this again, but for the way it turned out now for the first time, I am very pleased. What do you think? What do you like? Anything wrong with it? Well other then that, things went well today. My class tonight was very fun. Photography is very fun anyways, but its also fun to go to class and talk about it. Well here is the photo:

2 comments:

David and Mandye said...

Sexy

golf4birds said...

I like the lighting on this.... you must have great genes as you are a handsome guy....