Thursday, January 7, 2010

7/365

Well, since we found out its a boy, my wife has been looking over many names trying to narrow it down to the ones she likes. I have been having a more hard time deciding on names I like. I mean, come on! A book that has 100,001+ names in it, how do they expect a guy to narrow it down? Its not only a book with names in it but its got the "best baby names" in it. So with all of these great names, how will I ever contribute a list of what I like? Man, I am so confused.

Well my wife is doing good. She is 18 weeks along, and from the Dr. appointment on monday, the baby is developing well so far. We are still very worried though because at 15 weeks her water broke and now there is limited fluid in there. Without fluid the lungs will not develop. But the Dr seemed very optimistic about it. There is fluid in there, enough for the baby to move around, we just need to wait a few more weeks to make sure the lungs develop. If they do then at 24 weeks she will be admitted to the hospital for the remainder of her pregnancy, which they think she will deliver early. So since monday we are more hopeful that things are going to turn out just fine. The baby might just be born as early as 24 weeks. Well, heres to choosing a name!

1 comment:

Kimberlyn said...

You should mention that his middle name will be Kristoffer