Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/365 The internet is a dangerous place!

Thats right, it sure can be, and if your not careful you will walk away with a black eye, or a fat lip. This photo was actually inspired by a guy named David Hobby: http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidhobby/447819702/ David Hobby is known for helping many learn off camera flash and bringing off camera flash to the masses. As in the olden days (80's, 90's) mostly pro photographers were the only ones who knew much about off camera flash. But because of www.strobist.com, many have learned the art of off camera flash. But, since David has done this photo, I have seen maybe over a hundred people replicate the same exact photo to the "T" and I was getting a bit annoyed in a way because I am one who tries to stay original, so I did a spoof of this photo making it a bit more fun. I know my editing is not the best, but thats ok, right? What do you think. And remember to be careful on the internet or it will hit you in the face!

1 comment:

Team Worner said...

You're arm is soooooo HAIRY!! hahaha love you bro.
love, Kels