Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/365

Is that a lightbulb in your mouth or are you just happy to see me?

Well actually both! Thanks for stopping by to check out my photos! I am full of electricity today. As you can see, enough to light a lightbulb! Today was a decent day, except all day I was thinking and thinking of what my photo was going to be of. After dinner, I still had no idea what I was going to shoot. Day 9 and I am already out of ideas? What is this? Actually, I am full of ideas, it just took some time to realize that. This idea came to my head just after dinner.....Can I light a lightbulb in my mouth without post edit work, all done in the shoot without electrocuting myself? Well it turns out yes I can. And if you remember from a couple days back I tried a new lighting technique trying to get the white paper background to turn grey. Well look at the white paper now in this photo. Its more grey then the day I was trying the technique and it was on accident today! Now I know a better way to get it grey.

On another note, apparently the baby has been moving around quite a bit in my wife's tummy tonight! I wish I could feel the baby, but soon enough I am sure I will. Anyways here is the photo...

1 comment:

John Brainard said...

Great work, Chase! But, how'd you get the light bulb lit up? Did you snoot a flash?