Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6/365

Today was a very long day. I have been really tired lately. I think its about to get worse too because school starts next week. But that is life sometimes right? I love the weekends mostly because I can somewhat catch up on sleep. But if you know me you know whats been going on lately in my life. My wife is 18 weeks along in her pregnancy, and we just found out that we are having a boy. She has had some complications though and has been on bed rest for 10 weeks now. The doctor seemed very hopeful when we met with her on monday, but if my wife makes it to 24 weeks, she will have to be admitted to the hospital till she has the baby. What a emotionally draining pregnancy this has been, but it will all be worth it when our boy is born. Until then keep checking back here day to day to see my daily picture! And if you need a photographer for anything, contact me!

1 comment:

Kimberlyn said...

Thanks for all you do for me, I'm a lucky woman to have such a caring and loving husband. Thanks for picking up all my slack since I've been down.