Thursday, January 14, 2010

14/365

Crazy day. I thought I would rush home after class tonight so I could get to bed early, but I was wrong. The skies seemed to clear up a bit and the sun came out from the nasty pollution...eh hem... I mean inversion. So when I went to class tonight, the sun had yet to set and it was looking that the air quality was clearing up a bit. I found out it was the exact opposite when I left my class and headed outside. It was crazy foggy outside. I mentioned to another student "if only we had my tripod, this would make for some cool pictures." Well a bit disappointed I didnt have my tripod on me I walked away not knowing when it would be foggy again to take some pics in it. So I decided to just set my camera on my bag, and headed back to the spot I wanted to shoot at. So I got it all set up and stepped into frame. I love how it turned out. What do you think? Day 14:

3 comments:

John Brainard said...

I like it Chase. It's very dramatic.

Jered said...

I really like this one.

talenajohnsonphotography said...

I like that you didn't have your tripod... i think the fact that the camera is so low adds a lot to this picture!